How can CutView be used to benefit your business? Let us show you with the example of four different user scenarios.
Your optimum software for the calculation of part production times and costs
- Fast and easy preparation of time studies
- High accuracy due to consideration of all machine auxiliary process times, e.g. spindle runup
- Exact calculation and checking of performance, torque and feed force
- Efficient access to databases for materials, machines, tools and cutting data
- Suitable for all types of machine tools, e.g. also multi-tasking machines and production lines
- Machine configuration and clamping may easily be changed
- In use at many machine manufacturers, tool manufacturers, vehicle manufacturers and production plants
Find answers quickly
Find your answer with only a few clicks
- Is the work spindle sufficient for the machining job at hand?
- How long does the workpiece take on a different machine?
- Is a specific machine or machine type worth the investment?
- How will it affect the machining time if the machining sequence is changed?
- What is the situation if machining jobs are distributed on several machines?
- What is the effect on the machining time if several workpieces are clamped?
- What tools are required and what are the costs involved?
- How many components are required to make the investment into a special tool profitable?