How can CutView be used to benefit your business? Let us show you with the example of four different user scenarios.
- Fast and easy preparation of time studies
- High accuracy due to consideration of all machine auxiliary process times, e.g. spindle runup
- Exact calculation and checking of performance, torque and feed force
- Efficient access to databases for materials, machines, tools and cutting data
- Suitable for all types of machine tools, e.g. also multi-tasking machines and production lines
- Machine configuration and clamping may easily be changed
- In use at many machine manufacturers, tool manufacturers, vehicle manufacturers and production plants
Find answers quickly
Find your answer with only a few clicks
- Is the work spindle sufficient for the machining job at hand?
- How long does the workpiece take on a different machine?
- Is a specific machine or machine type worth the investment?
- How will it affect the machining time if the machining sequence is changed?
- What is the situation if machining jobs are distributed on several machines?
- What is the effect on the machining time if several workpieces are clamped?
- What tools are required and what are the costs involved?
- How many components are required to make the investment into a special tool profitable?